Friday, September 25, 2009

The puzzle!

There are so many pieces of the puzzle! It's our job to put those pieces together, make it fit just perfectly, make it shine, and look pretty! When the pieces fall apart, it's our job to find those pieces, mend them, and put them all back together so the entire picture can be laid out right in front of us! We can try and glue it, keep it all in one place, but what good would that do? How fun would that be? Gosh, life has so many pieces of that big giant puzzle! I want my puzzle scattered all over the place! I want my kids to enjoy every little piece of it! I want them to have big challenges, big dreams, little dreams, tiny pieces, shiny pieces, dull pieces! Life...........the puzzle keeps are challenging us every day! Enjoy life kids! I love you!

No comments: